We open 6:30am – 6:15pm Monday to Friday. Closed for public holidays and 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year.
make an enquiry
Why choose us
- Caring, friendly and dedicated Early Childhood Educators
- Above regulation ratios of qualified staff
- A clean, safe and secure environment
- Stimulating and varied early learning programs based on the ‘Early Years Learning Framework’
- Fully air-conditioned centre
- Large, natural and exciting outdoor play areas
- Large undercover outdoor areas with heating and fans
- Fresh, nutritious meals prepared daily by our cook here at the centre
- Disposable nappies provided
- Positive inclusion of children with additional needs
- Specialized baby care with separate room and outdoor play area
- Other support services, as required
no chargesFor public holidays
Community Children’s Centres
What’s the difference?
Community Children’s Centres care about your childs needs, not making a profit. All surplus funds are invested back into this service to directly benefit the children. We encourage families to be actively involved in supporting both the centre and their child’s education & care.
- not for profit
- community run
- parent management committee
News & articles
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Our son has attended NECCC for the last 4 years and from the first time I visited, I knew I wanted to get him into this centre. The staff are so warm and caring and the environment is very carefully considered to give children as many opportunities as possible to learn, explore and (most importantly) play! It’s hard being away from my little boy but it’s made so much easier knowing that the staff genuinely care for the children and their well-being, providing activities relating to their particular interests and nurturing their friendships with each other. Our son loves his ‘teachers’ and is very sad about having to leave them to go to school. We love everything about the centre and can’t recommend it highly enough.